Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese electronics company founded by Lei Jun on April 2010. It is headquartered in Beijing.
Xiaomi is an electronic company which produces or manufactures products like- fitness band, smartphones, laptops, shoes, earphones etc.
News on the Launch of new Phone
Xiaomi collaborated with Redmi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi, and produced or launched a new smartphone called- Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A was launched on 30th June 2020. It is the 3rd Phone in the 9 series.
Specifications of Redmi 9A
Nobody buys a phone without knowing the features and specifications of the phone. Here are the features of Redmi 9A:
- The Redmi 9A has a octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor paired with 3GB RAM.
- The phone operates on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
- The internal storage of the phone is 32GB which can be extended up till 512GB by inserting the Micro SD Card.
- The phone comes with VOWIFI, Speak Grills, USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, P2i Coating, and 2+1 micro SD card slot.
- The primary Camera of Redmi 9A is of 13MP and the front camera which is used to take selfies is of 5MP.
- The phone comes with 6.53 inch IPS HD and has a display screen of 720 x 1600 pixels and has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Redmi 9A is fueled with 5000mAh battery capacity and has a fast-charging of 10W.
Price and Availability of Redmi 9A
The phone’s price comes in two variants i.e.:
- if the buyer chooses 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, the price will be RS6799.
- if the buyer goes for 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, the price will be RS7499.
The Redmi 9A phone comes in different back colors like- Midnight Black, Sea Blue, and Nature Green.
It is said that the sale for Redmi 9A will start on September 4th. One can look for the phone on the Amazon India website, Mi.com and Mi Home.