As expected and announced, the Sony Xperia 5 II was officially presented today. The Japanese now have a compact flagship on offer for us.
The new Sony Xperia 5 II is basically a small Sony Xperia 1 II . But with one crucial difference. Because Sony has given the compact flagship a display upgrade – it now has a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
What Sony cannot get a grip on, however, is rapid availability. Because with the release one speaks of an availability in the 4th quarter of this year.
Sony Xperia 5 II specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Display: 6.1 inch OLED, 21: 9, 120 Hz, FHD + (1080 × 2520 pixels), Gorilla Glass 6
- Memory: 8 GB RAM, 128 GB flash memory, microSD slot for memory expansion
- Main camera: Triple camera (Zeiss) with 12 MP lenses each as well as eye autofocus (wide angle (24mm, f / 1.7), ultra wide angle (16mm, f / 2.2), telephoto (70mm, f / 2.4), series recording with 20 fps with AF / AE tracking
- Front camera: 8 MP, FullHD video recording
- Sound: Stereo front speakers, HiRes Audio, HiRes Audio Wireless, DSEE Ultimate, aptX, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, fast charging
- Networks: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / LTE / 5G sub6
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB-C 3.1, Wifi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac / ax 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, 3.5 mm jack connection
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano)
- Size: 158 x 68 x 8 mm
- Weight: 163g
- IP class: water and dust protection according to IP65 / 68
Oh yes, the price. The RRP EUR 899.00 is due for the sony Xperia 5 II. The model will be available in black, gray and blue.
The entry Sony Xperia 5 II officially presented first appeared on Xiaomist .