Samsung has now officially made the mid-range Samsung Galaxy M51 device without much fuss. The smartphone can now be pre-ordered in Germany in two colors, black and white, at a price of EUR 360.00.
The phone is expected to ship from September 11th The mid-range phone actually has a monstrous 7,000 mAh battery. It is the largest battery that Samsung has ever built into a smartphone.
Despite earlier expectations, the Samsung Galaxy M51 does not come with One UI 2.5 or even One UI 2.1 / 2.0. Instead, the phone runs One UI Core, which is a scaled-down version of One UI primarily intended for lower-priced phones.
Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications
- 6.67 ″ Super AMOLED display with 2,340 x 1,080 pixels resolution, 60Hz, 386 PPI, 420 nits
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- microSD slot (expandable up to 512 GB)
- 64 MP (aperture f / 1.8) + 12 MP wide angle (aperture f / 2.2) + 5 MP depth sensor (aperture f / 2.4) + 5 MP macro (aperture f / 2.4) (Macro) on the back
- 32 MP (f / 2.2 aperture) on the front
- 7,000 mAh, 25W fast charging
- Android 10
- 163 x 78 x 8.5 mm
- 213 g
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB-C, Dual SIM, fingerprint sensor on the side
The Samsung Galaxy M51 can now be pre-ordered via the manufacturer’s website. Both models in black and white are available at a price of EUR 360.01.
The post Samsung Galaxy M51 is official and can be pre-ordered first appeared on Xiaomist .