We have to wait until September 30th for the introduction of the new Google Pixel 5, but the final specs are already completely known.
As we already knew, Google is not competing with a flagship this year. Instead, they opted for the upper middle class.
Visually, there will be nothing new, the design of the Pixel 4a has been adopted in principle. But the specifications give hope, especially for the camera.
Pixel 5 specs
- Display: 6 ″ FullHD + OLED, 90Hz, 2,340 × 1,080 pixels, 432 PPI, 19.5: 9 format, Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage : 128 GB, not expandable
- Cameras: 12.2 MP (aperture f / 1.7, 77 ° FoV, dual-pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS + EIS) + 16 MP ultra wide angle (aperture f / 2.2, 107 ° FoV), 4K @ 60fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP (aperture f / 2.0, 83 ° FoV), 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: 4,080 mAh
- Certification: IP68, waterproof and dustproof
- Dimensions and weight: 144.6 x 70.4 x 8 mm at 151 g
- Extras: Wireless Qi Charging, Reverse Wireless Charging, Dual SIM via eSIM, 18W fast charging, 5G & LTE, Android 11, Pixel Imprint
- Price: EUR 629.00
Do you think EUR 629.00 is too much for the new Pixel 5?
The post Google Pixel 5: What awaits us-final specs are there first appeared on Xiaomist .