Now it should really appear. The Google Pixel 4a should now be presented in a week. After months of an odyssey you seem to have finally arrived.
Jon Prosser is 100 percent sure. Pixel 4a will be launched on August 3rd. It was actually planned for May, but since then there have been several postponements regarding the start date.
In the meantime, Google should have made it much more difficult to get the Pixel 4a out there. Because the competition has become stronger. I only say OnePlus Nord, a model with similar features and the same target group.
Pixel 4a specifications
- 5.81 ″ OLED FHD + display (2,340 x 1,080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (without 5G), Titan M security chip
- 6 GB RAM, 64/128 GB storage
- USB-C, 3,080 mAh battery, 18 W quick charge
- 12 MP camera with optical image stabilization
8 MP front camera, 84 ° wide angle
- 1080p 30fps, 1080p 60fps, 1080p 120fps, 720p 240fps, 4K 30fps for the rear camera and 1080p 30fps for the front camera
- Black, blue